Thursday, January 14, 2010

7.365

And here is my post for today. My cabinet door happened to be open (ok, ok, they are always open, it is a bad habit of mine that kills Danny but I can never seem to quite remember to close them lol) And I thought the bowl stacked on top of the assortment of plates looked pretty (I long ago stopped trying to sort the plastic kids stuff, from the casual, from my china so it's all mixed it... we use it all at the Stephens house).


This has very minimal edits, no cropping, just brightened it a little and there was a wood marking in the back of the cupboard that looked almost black so I deleted it so it wouldn't distract from the dishes. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I've come to realize that I not only do better with, but enjoy, still lifes a lot more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love or Hate?